“Best Chocolate Cake”
Review of DC Cafe

DC Cafe
Ranked #13 of 55 Restaurants in Roxas City
Price range: US$1 - US$4
Description: DC Cafe offers premium cakes and pastries at very reasonable prices. Our best sellers include Moist Chocolate-Caramel Cake, Blueberry Cheesecake, New York Cheesecake, Choco-chip Brownie Cheesecake, Red Velvet Cheesecake, Chocolate-Almond Tart, Durian Pie & Sans Rival. Aside from coffee & smoothies, we also serve Pizza & Pasta, siomai, and our popular crisp outside, tender & juicy inside Fried chicken.
Reviewed August 17, 2016

I love chocolate cake. It's the only type of cake I ever eat. Hence, I've virtually tried every chocolate cake being sold in stores in Manila and Panay Island.

They sell THE best chocolate cake. The only contender I could say for their chocolate cake would be Sugarhouse's Midnight cake (dark chocolate).

Let me describe this the best way I could. The body of the cake isn't light and chiffon, it's thick and full of chocolate fudgey goodness. Sandwiched between two layers of cake is a sweet layer of caramel. The cake is topped with this thick coating of bittersweet chocolate icing that's so full and rich I would risk my dignity to lick the icing off the plate. I'm not a big fan of sweet things but when I do get hit with this craving, this is my go-to snack.

I really like chocolate cake (especially this brand's cake).

3  Thank Jamie B
Reviewed August 14, 2016

Their chocolate cake is super moist and not too sweet. Love all their cakes! Be sure to visit this place when in Roxas City.

3  Thank El S
Reviewed August 13, 2016

I love, love, love their cakes and pastries. Not too sweet so it's almost guilt free. The place looks cute too.

2  Thank Ikagold