“Nice food - friendly staff ”

TENTAZIONI DI GUSTO
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
TENTAZIONI DI GUSTO is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 447 Restaurants in Trapani
Price range: US$32 - US$45
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were 2 families with kids and we absolutely enjoyed our dinner. Everything was tasteful and the service was excellent Highly recommend!

Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

This place was recommended by a local shop owner, so I thought I'd try it. They got me in and we're off to a good start, even told me the specials in English. Once the waiter took my order he never came back to the table. I felt ignored and like I was an inconvenience when I flagged someone down to ask for a dessert menu and the check. I wanted dessert, but nobody came to take my order so I didn't get it. I spent 50 euros just for my meal and wine, and felt it wasn't worth it. I got the sea bream with citrus a puree. It was just ok. It sounds good and looked pretty but the flavors didn't go together. The tables around me seemed to be enjoying their meals. I would try and find a different place.

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Great restaurant! Very delicious food, great choice of wine. Awesome and quick service, all the staff very nice and friendly. It was just a perfect start of our vacation in Trapani! Highly recommend

Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

Had the vegetarian risotto with some local grillo wine. Amazing. Friend had the risotto. Also fantastic. A great place with a more fancy feel to it but not that expensive. Highly recommend!

Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

The food is incredible and such care goes in to every dish. The staff is fun and go above and beyond.