โ€œDied and went to heaven ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โ€

Ranked #16 of 449 Restaurants in Trapani
Price range: US$17 - US$68
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Located in a historic building at number 67 in Corso Vittorio Emanuele Trapani city.The kitchen serves traditional Sicilian dishes and specialties of their own creation made with care and professionalism with a touch of class from the best ingredients available.
Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

We keep coming every year and like everything about this place: location, ambience, service and of course last but not least the food... Last night it was absolutely amazing. From the home made bread to the crackers.. the mixed antipasto.. ( perfectly cooked prawns, tuna and swordfish balls..), to the lamb cooked to perfection.. Lovely wine... no room for dessert but we were very happy customers

Date of visit: September 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,203)

Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

You open the menu and realise there are no copy-pasted items from other areas in the area and broader Sicily. Each item is unique, innovative, blending different ingredients in simple and delicious ways.

The waiters are fun, knowledgeable and quick, they recommended amazing wines and attentively described all the dishes they brought.

The ambiance is cosy, right in the centre of town but in a small โ€œgardenโ€ with comfortable chairs and candles.

The prices are absolutely fair for the area - between 20 and 30 euros per person with a glass of wine.

Will surely be back next time I visit Trapani!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

We were recommended Vitelloni by our hotel and we were not disappointed!

Itโ€™s located on the main street so there was a nice buzz around us.. the restaurant was busy so if you can book ahead I would recommend it..

The service was very good with the staff knowledgable and they made some great recommendations in terms of wine and food. The food was well presented.. my partners fish was served in a bag which he couldnโ€™t get his head around!

Would recommend!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I tried this restaurant with no knowledge or previous research which is quite unlike us. It looked busy and the customers looked happy (this is how we usually decide) we were between 3 restaurants on this Main Street.

We were not disappointed, it was beautiful!!!! I had the tuna steak and it was so tasty I am still thinking about it - delicious, fresh cooked to perfect the texture and flavour was delightful. I was between lamb rack and this so the waitress recommended tuna as itโ€™s caught in Trapani.... Well I will remember it forever. So good. We both had a starter each(fabulous), a main each (superb) and we shared the lemon and basil sorbet which was amazing. We had a huge bottle of beer - the craft trapani one (blond) very nice and water for 2. It was a reasonable price for 2 people we are happy to pay that for a tasty meal. It was all amazing! Cant fault it at all. My husband had the octopus for his main (both first experience with octopus) and I have to say I tried that and it was tasty. We were both so happy with our dishes that we were going to go back for our last night. We decided to try something new in the end but this made a good impression on us we would recommend it to everyone. Great value, good quality ingredients. I felt the Chef deffo cares about his work. Presentation was great, service was superb. To be honest we have had such a pleasant experience here we hope to visit Trapani again some day.

I have pictures and I would add them but the dishes are so pretty I donโ€™t want to ruin the surprise.

I will say though if your starving get a side with your main dish. We were happy and satisfied with every thing we got. I give 10/10

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 12, 2018 via mobile

We found Vitelloni by an absolute coincidence and left real happy. We asked for a recommendation for a wine, the result was excellent. Ordered a selection of antipasti, I would say 2 out of 5 was great. The tuna tartar, which was created for us despite not being in the menu was delicious... Grilled octopus was average okay but I ordered a heavenly meal: Fish rolled with an almond paste covered with pistachios... A total recommendation. Service was real lovely and they made us almost forgot we were sitting surrounded by those plastic covers. Would come again!

Date of visit: May 2018