“Perfecto”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Garden Inside.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Staying at the hotel we felt obliged to eat in the restaurant. Thank goodness that we did, it was fantastic, had the mussels and squid in soup, could of fed 4 and was stunning, swordfish tartare - fresh and zesty. Primp plat was the pasta con sarge, the best I've ever eaten and sadly better that all of my previous attempts (sorry Mr Locatelli !!!!!). Eating here again tonight.....

Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

I'm really surprised by the review below because my husband and I came here just by passing by the restaurant. We walked in and the place looks lovely and had patio seating in the back. We ordered the house white wine, which out of 3 restaurants we went to this place had the best! I ordered the pistachio gnocchi and was in heaven :) my husband had the pistachio crusted tuna which was cooked to perfection.

Service was great and if anyone I know ever goes to Trapani I will highly recommend this place! We went to another restaurant (I will not say) with 1900 reviews and 4.5stars and it wasn't worth it. Prices here are reasonable and quality is excellent!

Reviewed July 26, 2017 via mobile

I was here with a couple of friends for dinner.
For starters I had some bruschetta with tuna eggs which tasted horrible. As primary main course I had the eggplant pasta, which actually tasted excellent.
As second main course I had angus filet with mushrooms. I was not asked how the stake should be prepared, and it arrived very rare and contained a lot of tendons.
Aside from this, my friend got a salad which consisted of only iceberg salad and tomatoes.

The service was below average. They forgot part of our order and the bill did not add up.

I would not recommend this place.

Reviewed June 17, 2017

Must try the couscous! I tried in other restaurants and they weren't so good as here. Good local wine, the waitress chose one for us. Good service, amazing food.

Reviewed May 3, 2017 via mobile

Our hotel made us a reservation at 7:45 and there were only a few other tables taken. Friendly service. The mixed salad was simple but the iceberg lettuce was crunchy and the tomatoes sweet. I enjoyed the gazpacho which was halved cherry tomatoes in a clear-ish base. Excellent tomato, herb and garlicky flavor. The red snapper with breadcrumbs was very fresh and simply prepared and excellent. The tender fillet of beef with mushrooms had a wonderful and unusual sauce. Ample portions. Two primi, two secondi, 2 contorni, 2 glasses wine, acqua, and coperto for 67 euro. We would return.