“Reliable Transfer”

Sicilisland Trapani Transfer
Ranked #2 of 39 Transportation in Trapani
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The SICILISLAND TRAPANI TRANSFER Is A Society 'of rental with driver engaged in transfer services from the airports of Palermo (Falcone Borsellino - Punta Raisi) and Trapani (Vincenzo Florio - Birgi) to the port of Trapani where you can embark for the Egadi islands of Favignana, Levanzo, Marettimo and even the island of Pantelleria.
Reviewed May 7, 2018

The car was clean and comfortable, both transfers in time, booking not complicated at all - and nice music during the drive!

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"driver"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed May 4, 2018

Great service by Bruno and team. While I was waiting for my luggage at the airport Bruno already called me to tell me he was waiting right at the arrivals. Very friendly welcome and good tips for the stay in Trapani. Transfer back to the airport again perfectly on time as agreed.

Reviewed August 7, 2017

Bruno contacted me when we arrived at Trapani Airport. Giuseppe, the driver was on time, and we started the jorney. Unfortunately they had wrong car seat for a child. It was suitable for kids under 4 years (15 kg). Our son is 4 years old and he is tall so the car seat was extremaly small for him. Also there were no booster as an alternative solution. But as I understand, it is normal for Italy, especially for Sicily to not pay attention to safety.

But the journey was perfect. As I'm learning italian I had a good practice on speaking italian with Giuseppe. He was kind to exit the highway and stop the car, when our child asked to eat. When we arrived at Cefalu I called the owner of aparments and Giuseppe was kind to talk with him and deal where to meet. When we arrived at the meeting point, Giuseppe waited with us while the owner of apartment was comming.

Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

Needed transfer Witherspoon my family from Trapani to San Vito Lo Capo. Driver arrived on time, everything was as agreed including child seat. Big car to transfer all our luggage. Perfect service, speaks english, definitely recommended ☺️

See more reviews
Reviewed June 19, 2017

June 2017. Arrived by sailboat to Tripani and needed taxi/car to Palermo Airport. I was concerned I might not find a driver "on the fly" so I had contacted Bruno through TripAdvisor. His ratings were good so we corresponded through emails. On actual day for 8:00 am pick-up he was already waiting and we drove 1 hour to airport. Nice Audi. Clean. Little English, but a very nice person. Would highly recommend.