I've expected noisy and dirty hotel following to some previous reviews at this site, but none of those were happened.
I didn't met any noisy Germans ( French etc. ) banging or shouting in the night or day at corridors.
Apartment consisted of two rooms, terrace and big bathroom ( the biggest I ever found in hotels ) with two washbasins, bathtub and shower.
You will find there a lot of free bath amenities including the toothbrushes.
Rooms are quite spacious but walls were painted in very dark colours, the same problem was with the furniture - the brighter coulours would fit better I think.
Rooms were equipped with the microwave oven and the fridge - it was very helpfull so there are many shops and markets with frozen food within a distance 10 minutes of walk from the hotel.
I would be fully satisfacted to get an electric kettle or coffee machine in the room.
All were clean .
TV sets are not so modern ( CRT type ) and should be replaced with the LCD soon.
The complex of swiminng pools are rather overcrowded - I would like to recommend the Fenals Beach ( 15 minutes from hotel by foot ) - very nice and not so crowded .
I've had breakfasts and dinners at the Magnolia Restaurant .
The interior of the restaurant was not spectacular but the food was quite good with a huge range of choice.
Only 'meat lovers' could be a little dissapointed in some days ( as I was ).
There is one fact worth to know- If you don't like to wait in the queue - you should be 5 minutes before the opening .
The restaurant staff was rather friendly ,the head waiter was very nice and funny.
I can't complain for the reception staff- the check in ( at 2 am ) and check out took only a minute.
The internet fee is vey high .There is a free kid-club and in the complex
I can recommend this hotel to families .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Evenia Olympic Palace & Congress Centre is the perfect choice if you want to combine business and pleasure. The Hotel, opened in 2008, is the newest one of the Olympic Resort and it is ideal for families, romantic breaks, group celebrations and meetings or business. It has avant-garde design with wide and modern rooms of 35m2 approximately, with a 2 beds bedroom and hall with convertible sofa-bed, 2 satellite TV, 2 air conditioning units, safe, fridge, microwave, internet access, phone, spacious full bathroom with hairdryer, balcony, etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Evenia Olympic Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Evenia Olympic Palace Hotel Lloret De Mar
- Evenia Olympic Palace Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain