Myself and 2 friends travelled to Lloret on last minute holiday, we just wanted 5 nights break away for some rest and relaxation. We manged to get some bargain flights into Girona, but had no idea how we were going to get to the hotel we booked. It couldn't have been easier, we jumped onto a bus at the airport for 5euros to Lloret and the bus passed by the hotel, and we then we had a 5 min walk. The hotel entrance had a wow factor, very modern with a lovely bar area. We arrived at 10am in the morning, and reception said our room was ready (even better), the room was exactly as advertised so modern and fresh; made up of 2 twin beds then a separate lounge area with a bed. We had a end of corridor room so our balcony was huge. By 11am we were sat round the pool. When we booked the hotel we didn't realise it was part of a complex of hotels, ours being by far the most luxurious, but this wasn't a problem, it just meant more pools and swim up bars. The bar prices were very reasonable, it was only 6euros for a house bottle of wine (tip: cheaper to buy the bottle than a glass). The food was lovely, breakfast especially. The hotel events program was so much fun, there is something going on every hour, from water polo to aerobics. As all 3 hotels join in there is always alot of people willing to participate. If you prefer to relax the upper deck has lots of sunbeds away from the music and mayhem.
Going into town in the evening is a 15-20minute stroll but a great location.
On check-out as our room needed to be vacated by 11am and our flight wasn't till later, they had brilliant facilities so you can put your suitcases away, have a shower and dry your hair. This hotel has thought of everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Evenia Olympic Palace & Congress Centre is the perfect choice if you want to combine business and pleasure. The Hotel, opened in 2008, is the newest one of the Olympic Resort and it is ideal for families, romantic breaks, group celebrations and meetings or business. It has avant-garde design with wide and modern rooms of 35m2 approximately, with a 2 beds bedroom and hall with convertible sofa-bed, 2 satellite TV, 2 air conditioning units, safe, fridge, microwave, internet access, phone, spacious full bathroom with hairdryer, balcony, etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca and HotelQuickly so you can book your Evenia Olympic Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Evenia Olympic Palace Hotel Lloret De Mar
- Evenia Olympic Palace Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain