“Decent pub grub”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

Ate here twice and enjoyed the food and the pub has a great atmosphere. Pizzas were very tasty and was good value

Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

We came here on holiday and ordered lunch. The staff were very friendly and polite, our daughter's food was wrong and they changed it without a quibble. Good food too.

Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

Enjoyable evening meal with family. We ordered tapas and hot dogs which were were stunning. Good selection of beer served by friendly staff. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

Called in for lunch while walking through croyde village. My Son had a hot dog and chips which was the only ok meal out k of ours, but me and my partners food was pretty rubbish a burger which had very strong cheese overpowering it and a ‘giant cod fish fingers’ on bun which I thought wasn’t cod and not nice, i wouldn’t have gone again. Expensive but the quality didn’t reflect price .

Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

Great family place. I frequent billy buds on a regular basis with my family, the bar staff and the manager are fantastic!!