“Fresh, fresh, fresh”
Review of Sushi79

Sushi79
Ranked #114 of 310 Restaurants in Ipswich
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

Wow, sushi mixed combination, salmon avocado, chicken teriyaki, prawn and avocado, it was so fresh as everything they make here is made fresh and was so tasty and great quick service.

Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

But u also want tasty and yes it is. Despite the staff not smiling the food is good value and good quality

Reviewed October 23, 2017 via mobile

I've eaten sushi in every state around the country and sushi79 in Brassall is absolutely amazing food.

Tucked away in Brassall shopping centre is the unassuming gem. I've eaten here several times now and won't go anywhere else but here for sushi.

The service is good, sometimes it can be a challenge ordering over the phone, but in the end we always achieve the desired outcome, great food.

Reviewed October 11, 2017

We tried Sushi79 once and now we find it is our first choice when we want a quick, easy and healthy option for dinner.

So easy, fresh, great flavours and cost effective.

Reviewed July 22, 2017

The service just does not exist. We arrived [my giant son and i] HUNGRY for Lunch. We ordered at the counter and waited and waited and my son went to get a 12inch Sub and I waited as we paid. Then I asked for Take-away please. AND WAITED UNTIL I JUST ABOUT FAINTED... SORRY i taught in Japan and I love the food. I have no idea what happens to people in Ipswich when they drink the water.. the brain says NO DON'T WORRY IF THEY DIE WAITING. It's everywhere.