“Amazing Steak”

Ranked #16 of 284 Restaurants in Ipswich
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 1 June 2016

Went for dinner a couple of times....steak amazing...service really good.
We will go back again and again.

Reviewed 16 May 2016 via mobile

A colleague and I were searching for a dinner option. There are surprisingly few options in Ipswich.
We headed towards Hogs Breath as we knew we could rely on at least a minimum standard.

The service and food was good, not great.

Reviewed 7 May 2016

I have been to Hogs Breath Ipswich five times and every time I have been disappointed. I shall never return to that establishment. Every time the steak was full of gristle. I found that the prices of drinks are expensive. After one particularly bad experience I emailed the business and was promptly told that if I didn't like it don't come back. Anyone familiar with my reviews know that I am honest in my assessment.

2  Thank DarylN294
Reviewed 24 April 2016

An ideal place for a birthday party or other celebration with friends and family. A good choice of meals to suit all tastes.

Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

Steak was 1/3 inedible jellylike and sides are added expense priced too high. Pepper sauce had a skin on it which was replaced upon my request