Hinterland Hotel/Motel
US$101
US$175
US$91
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

US$121
Mercure Gold Coast Resort(Carrara)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$92
  • Pool
Earls Court Motor Inn(Southport)(Great Value!)
US$67
  • Pool
Mantra at Sharks(Southport)(Great Value!)
US$78
  • Pool
Jadran Motel & El Jay Holiday Lodge(Labrador)(Great Value!)
US$88
Meriton Suites Southport(Southport)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$75
Hotwire.com
Riviera B&B(Nerang)
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

Checked in approx 2030 at a noisy bar . Girls seemed didn't know much . I had to provide card details for security deposit as dont accept cash which ridiculous .room was noisy as close to public bar and band playing . Shower head didn't work properly , room and sheets smelt . Couldn't complain in AM as reception closed ,bloke that was walking in reception door must live there I tried to voice concerns and didn't seem keen to talk and blew me off basically . Best part was my pork chop and veggies for dinner on the sat night . Never again will I stay

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed July 31, 2017 via mobile

We stayed last Saturday evening as it was nearby to a family function. We didn't check in until after 6pm and as we were on a tight schedule we simply dropped off our luggage and left not getting back to the room until after 10pm. Had we taken the time to check out the room we definitely would not have stayed but sadly we had no plan b so late at night.
The room was damp. It smelt revolting. It was dirty. Run down. And the beds were hard old uncomfortable and seen better days.
I kick myself for not being more thorough before booking.
I paid the price though....the mould in the room made me very ill.
This accommodation needs to be shut down by the health department. Perhaps that should be my next call.....

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Belle_Lou
Reviewed July 15, 2017

After being booked in by my work at midday, including full payment by credit card, they wouldn't let me check in at 9.45pm because I don't carry a credit card, only debit cards. The place was being run by a group of teenagers who have no idea about customer service. Not happy.

Room Tip: Choose somewhere else.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed June 18, 2017

We had booked a room months earlier in preparation, as we were attending a family's wedding reception, also held at this venue. On approach to the reception area, we noticed the hall-way on the bottom level appeared DAMP. Made our way to reception, collected our key only to find that upon closer inspection the rooms allocated to us were directly under an OPENING in the ceiling. WATER WAS SPILLING through this opening. The rooms stunk like a DAMPENED DOG and the rooms were MUSTY as upon entry, my chest immediately closed up, as I suffer from asthma. We took ourselves back up to reception alerting them to what we encountered, seeking a refund but also as a courteousy put us up somewhere else (as they had no more rooms available), paying only the difference. THIS WAS REFUSED by the MANAGER!!!! And thanks to their complete disregard for us, we missed half the speeches!!! The place is DISGUSTING, the stairwell had water pools, which is a health and safety issue on its own. They ruined what was supposed to be a good family evening with my family. Absolutely POOR customer service, or rather NO customer service. The place is DIVE!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank iratainui
Reviewed May 23, 2017

It's a budget hotel with all the (non) frills that entails. However, you do have to wait a bit to get served at the pub counter and then while the staff go and find the person who can give you a key.

The room was adequate enough and is a room with a shower. Yet, the bedside table was just sticky, one of the cups was used and not cleaned, a spoon had coffee or tea residue on it, there was spilled sugar near it, and the toilet had poop in it - this was all upon check-in so I don't know who cleaned it.

The place is also popular with tradesmen it seems, and at 5am each morning (I stayed three nights) I was woken by people slamming doors and running cars.

However, it was half the price of a four star hotel. What can I say? If you need somewhere cheap it's a bed and shower, just don't expect it to be too clean or too quiet.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family