“Nice food very well priced ”
Review of Nerang Thai

Nerang Thai
Ranked #3 of 74 Restaurants in Nerang
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Quaint Thai restaurant in Nerang. Extensive Thai menu. Very helpful and friendly staff. Food was very good. Pricing $. Thank you!

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

Always enjoy the food here. Service a little slow this visit but the restaurant was absolutely packed. Mixed entree was not quite as tasty as expected but still pleasant. Tom Kha soup yummy as always. Will visit again.

Reviewed March 4, 2018

The food was tasteless, the service was poor. We went on a week night and there were not many patrons. No atmosphere. The staff were surley and started to pack the chairs and clean up around us at 8pm forcing us to leave. Overall a very underwhelming experience. I would not recomend. There are many better options out there.

Reviewed November 30, 2017

A group of nine we had our Christmas party at Nerang Thai. The food was delicious. We opted to order 7 dishes for our table plus fried rice and coconut rice to share. It was plenty for all of us. The service was excellent. With us all chattering away the noise was quite loud and at times difficult to hear but the food compensated for that inconvenience. I am sure we will all return.Well done.

Reviewed October 26, 2017 via mobile

I have eaten here on a few occasions and had takeaway lunch also. The main thing I love is that these people are super friendly & the meals are consistently good. The prices are reasonable & the restaurant is well decorated and you are made to feel like a long lost friend. The menu has a lot of choices available and everything is cooked fresh. I usually get the Panang Chicken which is always delicious. My other colleagues got different meals and loved everything they chose. I can’t recommend this highly enough especially for a small suburban restaurant or takeaway.