“Delicious ”
Review of My Greek Cuzina

My Greek Cuzina
Ranked #6 of 100 Restaurants in Redcliffe
Description: At My Greek Cuzina Redcliffe, we provide a range of delicious meals and make our patrons feel like they’ve just stepped off a boat in the Greek Islands. We pride ourselves in delivering a menu that is created with the freshest of ingredients, at an affordable price, and with amazing customer service.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I would happily come back here and this is the place my boyfriend and I had our official date and the meal was delicious and beautiful

Reviewed April 2, 2018

When we arrived, we were greeted quickly by very friendly staff. After sitting down the staff was attentive but not suffocating.. Our drinks came in good time and we were able to ask a few questions about the menu. When our order came, the food was hot, fresh and very tasty. Portions were of a good size. In all, we enjoyed the meal, the space, and the service and look forward to going again so we came sample more from this menu.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Probably one of the best Greek restaurants we have been to. The meat was well marinated and herbs were well presented. Salad authentic Greek. Dips and bread delicious. Also BYO.

The service from the staff almost impeccable. The owner of the restaurant also runs the Indian restaurant next door. Both restaurant are authentic in every way. Just amazing food and quality.

Would highly recommend My Greek Cuzina and will return.

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Each time we dine here the food is good and their always busy. They accommodated us for my gran daughters pram next to our table.

Reviewed March 25, 2018

My Greek Cuzina offered friendly service from the moment we were greeted at the door to our farewell. Saturday night included a guitarist adding an authentic Greek atmosphere and a talented belly dancer entertaining the diners. The meals were generous and tasty from the trio of dips with extra pita supplied (sufficient for 4 of us while still perusing the menu and sipping -venue is licensed and you can byo wine only). Our table had beef moussaka, vegetarian moussaka, lamb cutlets and chicken breast with risoni pasta. These were accompanied by salads, pita and tzatziki depending on the meal. All were enjoyed, with plenty of feta in the salad and the pita warm from the griddle. The friendly staff were always nearby and ready to assist or offer recommendations. There were two sittings on the Saturday, 5.30 and 7.30. A great option for couples, families or small groups.