“Good value for money, very central and spotlessly clean” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Arrival Accommodation Centre

Arrival Accommodation Centre
Brisbane, Australia
“Good value for money, very central and spotlessly clean”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2011

My wife and I stayed there as we wanted excellent value for money and were very happy with our choice.
We were able to walk everywhere to beaches, restaurants and great shops and even a cinema complex too-
We would not hesitate to recommend it and will stay again when next in Southport.

Bill & Nelly

• Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Gold Coast, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2011

I have travelled europe and stayed in economical hotels which could not compare with the value here. On returning to the The Gold Coast my home town, I chose this hotel to stay for a month, whilst awaiting the availability of my own rented home. It was the best choice a mature woman could have made. One needs to do their homework on the services provided prior to booking anywhere. I found this one to be affordable and offering all that was necessary in my situation. Thanks to Arrival Accommodation Centre I had no reason to be disappointed.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled solo
Australia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2011

When I saw the three stars on this place. I thought that this place is ok. When I booked online and saw the room. I called the agent and requested to change. They refused since its already paid. I had no choice but to stay.
This place is not a hotel, not even a decent backpacker stay. There is not Air-conditioning, the place is very hot, very humid, smelly, dirty, shared TV rooms, showers and toilets are shared. The floor feels sticky when I walk on it, and they place feels like a prison. You can see the handwritten signs with NO, and Don't, furniture were damaged, broken stuff, ripped off sofas, etc. It only look good from the outside. I would bet that the furniture of room I stayed at (2 bed, 2tables, chair, and broken closet) wont worth half of the money I paid for my stay or not even a 20%. I will upload some picture and you may judge.
This is not even a half star place. I request this listing to be reviewed and the stars to be audited. People shouldn't be deceived. I wouldn't stay in this place again even if its for free, or even if I get paid to.
The staff were careless and never saw them cleaning or offering.
They also said that there is a secure parking. But the basement were full of rubbish and used as a storage. I parked in the street and the house owners punctured my tires.
Not advisable for sure, even if it free. If you have to, check the place before you pay.
I just wish that I slept at my car instead of this nightmare.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
5 Thank DigitalEye

Travellers are raving about these Southport hotels

Sydney
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2009

I found this hostel style of accommodation highly unsuitable for travellers. The bathrooms were dirty and the toilets were not cleaned every day. I caught a fungal infection from the showers. The staff would not refund us when we left early due to sleepless nights. They did not understand that their drinking kept us awake.

• Stayed March 2009, travelled with friends
5 Thank TrustMeSydney
Also consider these accommodations in or near Southport
0.5 km away
1.5 km away
Aqualine Apartments
Aqualine Apartments
#2 of 10 in Southport

Been to Arrival Accommodation Centre? Share your experiences!