All reviews double bed stayed here mclaren vale excellent location short walk jetty kitchenette cafes adelaide
Reviewed January 22, 2018

Good clean accomodation, tea and coffee, microwave, toaster, crockery and cutlery, No meals served here but a short walk to local bakery. Well priced accommodation, quiet most times. Staff friendly, no one bothers you. was very uiet and restful when we stayed.

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

I normally stay closer to Adelaide when we visit however a last minute booking had me stay here and now I wonder why we hadn't stayed before!!! Very easy to access, within walking distance to places to eat, off street parking right at your door. My unit was very clean & very comfortable, modern & fresh. I had everything at my finger tips for a quick overnight stay and will definately stay again.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed August 20, 2017

Stayed here 1 night in August the room was clean bed comfy our neighbours in the next room looked like permanants 4 people squashed into a room including 2 kids
Woke us up at 7 am with screaming from kids who would not get up for school
The female was heard slapping them and the screaming and yelling from kids to mother was ridiculous and continued for over an hour I would highly recommend giving this a miss if u want a sound sleep how do u live in a single room with 2 kids ?
Couldn't wait to get out

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 29, 2017 via mobile

This motel is so nice. Its spacious, well equiped for cooking if desired and meticulously clean. Bed is so comfy. The hosts are absolutely lovely and were very helpful with everything. Its located right across from the water and watching the sunset was beautiful. Would recommend and go back.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed July 27, 2017 via mobile

Typical motel with all necessary appointments, fridge toaster microwave, comfortable bed excellent shower modern dacor etc., close to beach
Walk to local shops staff friendly. Safe Choice offering a pleasant stay at a reasonable price.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple