Stayed for 2 nights in August 2011 in a standard room which was neat, tidy, basic yet roomy for a motel room. Noise does travel between the walls and would suggest, if affordable, look at the newer spa studios. We ate in the restaruant on one night - it was a decent portion and satisfying after spending a day travelling and exploring the region. Bikes are available and I would have liked the opportunity to have used these; the bar and bottle shop was handy especially as the motel isn't close to shops or the town centre (perfect for a bike ride or a brisk morning walk). All staff - reception, restaurant, bar and bottleshop were friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Hotel offers standard accommodation in 40 rooms and luxury accommodation in our 10 studios. Our Tavern and Garden Restaurants serve food 7 days for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We maintain a wide selection of wines, mainly from local wineries. We are located at the heart of the Barossa Valley within walking distance to several wineries and cellar doors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Barossa Weintal Hotel / Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barossa Weintal Hotel / Tanunda
- Flag Barossa Weintal Tanunda
- Barossa Weintal Hotel / Motel Barossa Valley/Tanunda, Australia