Disable friendly room is not really easy for diabled to shower or move about on wheelchair.Bathroom Floor becomes very slippery even tho supplied with extra towels for floor. No suitable table except a coffee table. Sofa very difficult. to get off, if disabled with Arthritis. Food is good and service is tops, shame about the cost and other problems.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Hotel offers standard accommodation in 40 rooms and luxury accommodation in our 10 studios. Our Tavern and Garden Restaurants serve food 7 days for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We maintain a wide selection of wines, mainly from local wineries. We are located at the heart of the Barossa Valley within walking distance to several wineries and cellar doors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca and HotelQuickly so you can book your Barossa Weintal Hotel / Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barossa Weintal Hotel / Tanunda
- Flag Barossa Weintal Tanunda
- Barossa Weintal Hotel / Motel Barossa Valley/Tanunda, Australia