“Good grub”

Melbourne Hotdog & Burger House
Ranked #21 of 68 Restaurants in Eltham
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Tucked away but visible from the main thoroughfare, these are some really good burgers. Went for the MHBH burger, which is a basic burger with cheese, special sauce and standard salad items on a brioche bun and the taste was excellent. Fries were good as well, and overall good value. Have already been back for a second burger (not on the same night!), and looking forward to trying a hot dog. Great local option for those in Eltham area, reasonable prices. Eat in and takeaway options and local delivery services also provide deliveries from this location. Good grub!

1  Thank Crackersss

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

Excellent Burgers and service. First timer but I will be going back again and again. You will be seriously surprised.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

My friend and I had lunch here yesterday and enjoyed what we ate. I had "don't go bacon my heart" burger and it was very very nice. The meat patties were delicious and very tasty. Other condiments were very good too, and the bun was nice and soft. All up was a great burger.
I also had the "NYC hotdog", it was ok but was really just a standard hotdog and not worth $8.50. Also fries were very McDonalds like. All up I enjoyed the meal and would return for more burgers soon.

Reviewed 22 February 2017

It's a small inconspicuous place opposite Eltham Bunnings that serves burgers, hotdogs, fries and milkshakes.
I had "The Local" $14.50 with $1 extra to add caramelised onions and it was bloody delicious! Served in a little half box, it was easy to eat without falling apart. My son had "Don't Go Bacon My Heart" for $15.50 and fries. He loved the burger, but we both thought the fries had a very distinct oily taste that was unpleasant.
We'd definitely have a burger there again.