“Aging Interior but still good food”
Review of Sushi Wushi

Sushi Wushi
Ranked #19 of 70 Restaurants in Eltham
Reviewed June 8, 2017

This is a small shop in the strip almost hidden from view at the back of the main road shops and on a lower level from Ald'is woollies Dan Murphy's etc. Seating is against the wall for some people and stools on the opposite side of the tables for other diners. Menu is somewhat limited but dishes are tasty and fresh. Salmon Sashimi is particularly always fresh. Menus are obviously well used but getting on and need replacing with or without review. We have eaten in a couple of times but use it regularly for Take Away Sushi and Sashimi. Eat in slightly expensive but a good break from shopping if the need arises. The interior is in dark colours and tends to be oppressive. This is compounded by the fact that,because of its location,not much natural light finds its way the the interior.

Reviewed March 25, 2017

The bento box is my favourite. Sushi Wushi is a family treat. We all have a great meal and the atmosphere is informal, so great for families

Reviewed March 24, 2017 via mobile

I went for a quick lunch at Sushi Wushi while stay at a mates place near by. A narrow shop front that goes deep with nice covered with nice kitsch artwork.
The staff are very friendly and helpful, I had the Teriyaki Chicken Don which was pretty tasty and so large ! I didn't finish the whole serve.
Prices are very reasonable $16 for my meal. Can't really knock the place. Would come back again.

1  Thank Joe F
Reviewed January 21, 2017

I'll admit up front that I've only started eating Japanese food in the last few years as I'm not a big seafood fan but Sushi Wushi has changed my pallette and opinion of Japanese food. So far I've tried the sashimi, niso soup and sushi with great success. Some of the dishes I know I won't be able to eat but that's okay.
The staff are lovely and always helpful. They'll put together a little pack for you if you want to have takeaway.
Portion sizes are generous and staff are extremely helpful. Good parking. Fresh food and nice atmosphere.

2  Thank UrbanDrifter
Reviewed December 22, 2016

I will drive past many sushi shops to get to this one. You may think a hand roll is the same anywhere- not so! The hand rolls here are a class of there own. Fresh, best ingredients, and creamy with mayo. The ingredients are bursting out of the nori wrap. Highly recommend.