“Brekky before Work”
Review of Papa Bear Cafe

Papa Bear Cafe
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Eltham
Reviewed 17 August 2017

My daughter and I decided to have Breakfast last Week & as we live in a neighbouring suburb, and as we have tried many of the local Cafes/Eateries, we decided to try somewhere different. I must confess I'd been to Papa Bear Cafe myself, the Coffee was to die for, the food equally special.
The Cafe and its Staff are welcoming and friendly. A quaint, small Cafe in an Arcade in the middle of Eltham. We sat down, ordered our food. It arrived hot including the Bacon which was crisp, the eggs were also cooked to perfection We strongly recommend to anyone

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Best coffee in the district by a mile. Would go as far as to say it's consistently one of the best coffees in Melbourne. And if you're after a lunch meal the Thai style pulled pork & coleslaw baguette is fantastic too.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Good quality Axil coffee at prices that don't break the bank. I drove from the western suburbs to meet a friend from Brisbane here and it was definitely worth it.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Great coffee first thing in the morning
Across the road from train station so quick stop before you catch the train

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Love this cute little coffee shop tucked away in the Eltham lane. It's busy and has a cool laid back vibe. Coffee is fabulous and the food is quality. Try the famous banana bread!!