See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 10, 2015

After a 1hr 5min wait for meal (friends had all finished eating & people who came in after me had been served) I asked to cancel & get refund. 5min after asking my meal arrived & I was told its here now if you do not want to eat it there will be no refund

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank barbara s
Reviewed November 3, 2014 via mobile

$12 for a steak, chips and salad? We keep going back as not only is it cheap, but the meals are delicious, the staff are lovely and its a great little spot. Highly recommend! Havent gotten anything else off the menu yet though

Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank SJFamily14
Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

Have lived in Esperance for years and have never had a meal of this standard. Had the most beautiful meals here. The crispy skinned chicken, lamb backstrap special and the seafood laksa were amazing. Will recommend to everyone.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank thebulldogg
Reviewed June 6, 2013

My husband and I were kept up all night by cars coming to the motel next door all night. Each time a different car arrived the woman in the motel greeted the male arrivals. This suspicious behaviour went on to 5am.
The man on reception seemed to have difficulty finding us a room despite no cars there and the units appearing empty. When questioned he said he was not sure what rooms had been cleaned and what had not.
Tried to find someone at reception when we left but reception all locked up despite a note saying they were there from 7am on.
We thought we had booked through a reliable chain of motels but will not be using these again.

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank BarbaraD1234
Candy P, Front Office Manager at The Travellers Inn Hotel Motel, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

I am very sorry to hear about this, The Esperance Travellers is now under new management. I really hope you have a different experience if your happen to return.