See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 30, 2016

Went here for dinner on a Saturday night. Had drinks in the lounge bar just opposite first which was very nice. Small, friendly restaurant with nice views of the ocean. Quite a good menu. I had salmon with scallops & prawns in a garlic sauce on creamy mash which was excellent. All other meals were good also. Very reasonable pricing. Would go back again.

Stayed: March 2016
Reviewed December 27, 2015

Arrived to an outdated and disgusting room to find the bathroom infested with ants and bugs. The rear door to enjoy your 'views' of dead grass and a busy road was broken and we couldn't open it at all. The air con only works until 21 and then won't go hotter or colder. Our room wasn't cleaned for the first 3 days of us being there and I had to ask for clean towels and extra bin bags because of this. Then when the rooms where cleaned, the cleaner obviously had no clue how to clean a room because we got back to a room that had a puddle of water all over the floor. The sheets weren't changed, just remade. When I complained about this to reception, they rolled their eyes, laughed and said they would tend to it, but didn't even ask my room number.

So for the rude and unhelpful staff, the lack of cleanliness and the fact that the grounds and buildings look disgusting I recommend you stay ANYWHERE but here. Even the backpackers down the road looks of better quality than this DUMP.

I have never seen such unproffessionalism - only in Esperance!

Room Tip: Go elsewhere.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Shae L
Reviewed October 8, 2015 via mobile

Yuk yuk $21 for chicken parmigiana!! No actual chicken..was a processed $2 piece that Coles sell!! With a bit of sauce and cheese!! Husbands steak was ok but an extra $8 for garlic prawns which where probably from Coles too!! Salad bar.. What was that??? Not at all nice would not return!!!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Peta C
Reviewed May 10, 2015

After a 1hr 5min wait for meal (friends had all finished eating & people who came in after me had been served) I asked to cancel & get refund. 5min after asking my meal arrived & I was told its here now if you do not want to eat it there will be no refund

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank barbara s
Reviewed November 3, 2014 via mobile

$12 for a steak, chips and salad? We keep going back as not only is it cheap, but the meals are delicious, the staff are lovely and its a great little spot. Highly recommend! Havent gotten anything else off the menu yet though

Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family