All reviews across the road free wifi asked the waitress motel hotel prompt service nice big tv comfortable rooms stayed nights lovely walk great shower bar fridge tea and coffee location is fantastic visiting esperance cleaned daily very pleasant stay within walking distance
Reviewed May 15, 2018

Stayed 3 nights. Clean and tidy unit. Comfy bed. Always take my own pillow. Good sleep. No traffic noise. Nice big tv. Free wifi. Kettle. Complementry tea and coffee. Stroll across the road to sit and take in view of the bay. Walk into town and around the corner to visit the museum. Took in the scenic drive and stopped off for an ale at Lucky Bay Brewery. Coastline is gorgeous.

Room Tip: We stayed in executive room for a bit more space.
Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
sues282016, Manager at Comfort Inn Bay of Isles, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2018

Thank you for your comments and I am pleased you enjoyed your stay.

We hope to see you again on your next visit to Esperance

Sincerely

Reviewed May 9, 2018

We booked the King with spa (because we wanted the best for our trip). I must say the staff are outstanding and the room cleaners do the best they can with a very tired and outdated room.We did not use the spa because its fittings looked horrendous. The bar fridge was completely rusted through on the bottom of the door seal and it only had 2 settings dead cold or warm it seems. there is no microwave which is a bit a simple standard to expect these days. We had to put a newspaper on the back of the headboard of the bed to stop it banging against the wall, even with the smallest of movement. The bed was offset to where it should have been placed and was to heavy to move back into place. The walls showed where filler had been used but not painted over. The door to the bathroom has a full door size mirror which has eroded all around the edges and just did not have the look you would of expected in a top of the range room. Overall a very tired look to the room.
On the up side the wi-fi was super fast and easy to set, the staff great and the foxtel channeled tv was a bonus. location was great but its a very very tired motel that has had no rejuvenation for many many years.

Room Tip: Do not bother booking the King with spa, poor value and a very tired room.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We have had maintenance address the issues you have raised. Our bathrooms are having a refurbishment later this year at which time the spa's will be replaced. I am pleased you enjoyed the wi fi and foxtel. we hope to see you in the future.

Manager
Comfort Inn Bay of Isles
08 9071 9000

Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

Have stayed here for 2 nights for work and have found the staff to be lovely, especially the amazing lady at reception who took the time to direct me to a massage place as I had a sore back and then she even checked on me the next day when I called to order dinner. I work in hospitality as well & that sort of service is hard to come by! She needs a raise! Food was great and the rooms are clean with everything you need in them!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
sues282016, Manager at Comfort Inn Bay of Isles, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. I have also given a special thank-you to the staff member you mentioned.

We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town. We hope your stay will be longer next visit.

Kind regards,

Manager

Reviewed April 1, 2018

On the esplanade close to town and restaurants. Walking distance to the middle of town and shops. Nice clean room. Well appointed with large screen TV, good beds and clean bathrooms. Parking at a premium during Easter.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad you enjoyed your stay.
I will pass your comments to the staff as they do work hard to make each stay enjoyable. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future

Kind regards
Management

Reviewed March 23, 2018

Stayed at The Comfort Inn recently while passing through Esperance booking here at the last minute. We found the decor to be dated but in saying that it was still very clean and well located directly opposite the beach and within walking distance to all amenities. The staff are very helpful and we were very comfortable in our room.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the road
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
sues282016, Manager at Comfort Inn Bay of Isles, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2018

Thank you Denise, I am glad you enjoyed your stay.
We are commencing some renovations mid year on bathrooms which will enhance the rooms. We hope to welcome you back on your next visit to Esperance

Kind regards