“Not our best visit.”

Duffer's Bar & Grill
Ranked #7 of 49 Restaurants in Shallotte
Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

We have been to Duffers several times. My husband tried the fried shrimp this time at the suggestion of a friend. It was very good. I had chicken tenders for the first time. They had a good taste but we’re just smaller pieces not plump like I’ve had other places. Our waitress forgot my husbands chilled mug & brought me French fries instead of the onion rings I ordered had to go back for onion rings. I’ll probably stick to s “go to” sandwich from now on.

Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

I really liked the large selection & great prices! The flounder sandwich was wonderful!! My husband had the hot dog & really liked it. Ate in twice & had carry out once. Good food & great service. They were busy at 7pm and service was a little slow but don’t let that stop you from trying them out.

Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

We make sure to eat at Duffer's every time we visit Holden Beach. My husband and I order the Western Burger and the Robert E Lee Burger, then give each other half because we can never decide which one we like best. The French dip sandwich is good, and the homemade chips too. Seems to almost always be busy when we're there.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Local bar with great sandwiches and salads. Appears to have daily specials although we did not opt for one.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed July 4, 2018

I love seafood, but sometimes I need something different. We found this place by accident and we're glad we did. Great appetizers, great sandwiches, and always great service.

Date of visit: June 2018