“Always Delicious”

Duffer's Bar & Grill
Ranked #7 of 49 Restaurants in Shallotte
Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

I’ve been going to Duffers since they first opened. The food is always good, the wait staff friendly and the choices of beers are enough to satisfy anyone!!

Reviewed August 4, 2018

needs better service and the prices is a little high the food was good so do get me wrong but not worth the price

Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

Never had a bad meal here. It's become our go-to place when in Shallotte, which is often. Lots of sandwiches and salads to choose from, plus seafood plates. Great appetizers. Specials change daily!

Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

We have been to Duffers several times. My husband tried the fried shrimp this time at the suggestion of a friend. It was very good. I had chicken tenders for the first time. They had a good taste but we’re just smaller pieces not plump like I’ve had other places. Our waitress forgot my husbands chilled mug & brought me French fries instead of the onion rings I ordered had to go back for onion rings. I’ll probably stick to s “go to” sandwich from now on.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

I really liked the large selection & great prices! The flounder sandwich was wonderful!! My husband had the hot dog & really liked it. Ate in twice & had carry out once. Good food & great service. They were busy at 7pm and service was a little slow but don’t let that stop you from trying them out.

Date of visit: July 2018