“Decent Variety and Good Sushi”
Review of Osaka

Osaka
Ranked #24 of 48 Restaurants in Shallotte
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed July 30, 2018

I had one of the combos and the serving size was plentiful. My wife had sushi and she was pleased with the freshness and the taste.

Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

I had a great lunch. Miso soup, ginger dressing salad & double dragon roll for $25. The food is good. Service was fast & attentive. I’d recommend this if you need a sushi fix!

Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

A member of our party was craving Japanese food, but didn't want the "show" experience. Osaka offers choices, show or no show. So we ordered from the menu and quickly received our first course of soup. The other courses of salad and entree followed soon afterwards. Our server was pleasant and attentive, and there were few diners in the restaurant. Two in our party shared an entree at $5.00 extra, but the servings were quite sufficient for a meal. Overall it was a pleasant and delicious dining experience.

Reviewed March 1, 2018

The food was very good we would go back again. The only thing I would hope would be different is the arrival of the food. We got our food 1 meal at a time and there were 4 of us so we had to watch each other eat.

Reviewed February 28, 2018

Took my son and his wife there for their 25th wedding anniversary. We ate like pigs! Ordered filet mignon, lobster, terrikie chicken, shrimp and shushi. The rice, veggies and meats were cooked perfectly hibachi style on the grill in front of us except for the lobster. They had to redo the lobster. Overall I have been pleased with my visits to this restaurant over the years.