“Great fast reasonably price Japanese food”
Review of Tokyo Express

Tokyo Express
Ranked #38 of 48 Restaurants in Shallotte
Reviewed October 5, 2016

This is one of my favorite places to eat.The food always taste fresh.Its not a long wait and its affordable for a family

Reviewed June 12, 2016 via mobile

We eat here often when we are visiting HoldenBeach. The food is always hot and good. It is not a fancy place, but the service is quick. You order for yourself at the counter, make you own drink at the drink station. There is plastic forks, spoons and straws beside the beverage station. The white sauce and hot sauce is also available before your conventions. The food is delivered to your table. It is hot and plentiful.

1  Thank Dusty27018
Reviewed April 6, 2016

Quick service & good hibachi food. A little more expensive than I think they should be for what you get, but food is very good.

Reviewed August 26, 2015

Service was relatively quick and the food was brought right to our table. My fiancee and I both ordered the chicken bowl and we shared a side of spring rolls. I found no problem with the chicken or rice, but the spring rolls were a little lacking in flavor. Not to say that they were bad - they were good, but nothing to write home about. They had really cool looking Japanese lamps that made the experience feel a bit more authentic, but other than that it was just an ordinary building. If you're looking for quick and simple Japanese food then this is probably the best place in the area. I would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed August 7, 2015

I wish I would have checked here first before choosing to eat lunch in this establishment. I've never had bad fast food Japanese until now, we gave up after a few bites and left hungry. The chicken was so overcooked it was barely edible. Rice & vegetables were just gross. So disappointed.