“Great Service Great Barbecue”

Bridges Alston Barbecue Inc
Ranked #5 of 112 Restaurants in Shelby
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed December 19, 2017 via mobile

Went there for lunch today and the place was very busy for 1:30 PM in the afternoon. I ordered the large sliced tray with fresh hot hush puppies. Yum Yum. Tray came with plenty of sliced pork and red slaw.
Ice tea is home brewed. Great service to keep my ice tea flowing.
I can’t wait to come back. Conveniently located by the Hospital. 10 minute drive off Hwy 74.

Reviewed November 6, 2017

We no longer live in NC...but try to eat at Bridges when we can get to Shelby before they close!! Happy to say that the quality hasn't changed....and the service was good.

Reviewed October 11, 2017

not as good as Red Bridges.Dryer, less flavorful for us. We have eaten at Red Briges many times. The main difference between the two is that Alston Brdges is plainer, than Red Bridges. Hush puppies milder less flavorful.

Reviewed October 3, 2017

Visited this Restaurant with some friends after a music gig @ a local facility. All I can say is this is the best BB-Q by far that I have ate around here ( and I'm talking Lincoln County , Gaston County and Mecklenburg .I love the Eastern style BB-Q and this place has it as well as the bb-q slaw . So if you like the Eastern style Flavor BB=q you need to try Alston Bridges

Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

Every week we go to Alston’s for an order of ribs. I love how juicy and tasty they are. And how the meat just falls off the bones. I especially love their sweet bbq sauce.
The service is always fast and friendly.