“It's okay food.”

Compadres Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 40 Restaurants in Siler City
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 6, 2020

I ordered something called "Tacos Dorados" and they gave me hard shell ground beef tacos that looked like something you can get at Taco Bell. But overall, it's not bad.

Date of visit: September 2020
Write a reviewReviews (22)

Reviewed March 24, 2019

The restaurant is clean. The quality of the food was worth the 30 minute drive, very satisfying. The staff was pleasant, and well groomed. The overall service was professional. For tasty Mexican cuisine this is a great stop. You can bring anyone here and be comfortable: the menu is diverse and they will prepare the order per your request. This is quality casual dining a a modest price. My family and friends enjoy it regularly.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed January 9, 2019

From the storefront Compadres looks smaller than it is. Inside, it's a good place for groups, families and couples. The bar has dozens of tequilas and the menus is standard. Having dined several times, some staff are better than others with faster and more attentive service at the bar.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

Their food is excellent. The waiters were so kind. A little pricey. The area we sat in was so clean. I got the steak fajitas and they were delious.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed July 25, 2018

We have eaten at this restaurant many times over the years. We stopped going out for Mexican food a while back because my daughter only eats bean burritos or tacos, and I can make that at home. She requested to go out to dinner for Mexican food this past weekend, and we chose Compadres. I don't know about you, but my mind is about made up on how the experience is going to be based on the quality of the chips and salsa. Salsa was perfect, just a little kick, and not watered down. Chips were fresh and yummy. The tone was set, and the rest of the meal and service lived up to my expectations. We will definitely return.

Date of visit: July 2018