Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Review Highlights

Reviewed July 25, 2018
esparky321
Huntingtown, Maryland
via mobile

All reviews outlet mall premium outlets cracker barrel great shopping great place to shop great variety holiday shopping plenty of parking wide variety of stores nice stores nike store coupon book good deal myrtle beach name brand high end yankee candle
Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

I initially visited Carolina Premium outlets in June 2018 and was very pleased and happy with the deals but today which is 9/21/18 I was extremely disappointed . The first store I enter is the Justice store, I look at the price of the first top I grab and it’s $26 and some change. I asked the girl that works there if this was the price . I was very shocked when she said it is, and she went on to say this is a regular justice store . All the stores I visited had regular items with 30% off or some rediculous discount for an outlet . I drove an hour and half one way to get nothing .
Needless to say, I will not be returning there again.
I will get much better deals buying online or waiting for sales at my town if this is the best deals they have.

Date of experience: September 2018
3  Thank nonaws9
Reviewed August 31, 2018

The Carolina Premium Outlets still draw large crowds, and has a nice selection of just about every company you have come to know at outlets, as well as a nice selection of independent shops.

Date of experience: August 2018
Julie G, General Manager at Carolina Premium Outlets, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2018

Thank you Mark for the kind comment. We certainly appreciate you shopping with us and look forward to many return shopping trips. If you have not already, be sure and join our VIP shopper club where you can obtain a free savings pass loaded with retailer coupons. Also, the center will be experiencing many new retailers in the near future so keep an eye out for those!

Sincerely!

Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

We pulled in for the night got up eat breakfast and went over to the outlets before hitting the road to go home. Some of the store were closed there are a few store we did get a good deal on some thing.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

Multiple name brand shops/stores. Carolina Pottery which is a favorite and I always find nice furnishings and also my favorite Chocovine wine. This outlet is in a strip mall layout so you’ll need to park and hit a few shops then move to a new area. A Nice shopping experience but some of the shops are very pricey on certain items. Don’t miss Dewayne’s down the road it’s a must stop to shop.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed June 25, 2018

Direct Tool in Mebane, NC closed some time ago. Smithfield Direct Tool is now my 'go-to-first' tool and equipment store. Great selection, Great people, excellent service and always available if you have questions or a problem after the sale. Browse Direct Tool Outlet on-line to see all of the products they have available....in-store and to order on-line with often times, free shipping. Don't go anywhere else before you check with Direct Tool Outlet stores. I visit twice each month and browse for hours.

Date of experience: June 2018