All reviews front desk great friendly staff prior to our arrival waffles great place to stay room was clean plenty of hot water chain hotels outlet mall halfway point stay there again nice breakfast hour drive the breakfast area myrtle beach florida discount
Reviewed March 23, 2016

My daughter's team stays at this hotel when we play down that way and in the past we have had no problems. This visit however I learned the girls we used to always deal with have left the hotel and the staff there now was not as friendly. We even discovered an issue with a future reservation for that hotel, but thankfully I believe that was resolved. The rooms were clean. We had plenty of towels. I'll stay there again, but may shop around first before I do.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
gm_nc510, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2016

Reviewed January 3, 2016 via mobile

Not worth the money. No blow dryer in my room and they didn't have one to provide to me. I was allowed to dry my hair in a dirty guest room. No apology or adjustment made for inconvenience and bad experience.

Complimentary breakfast was nasty. No name brand yogurt, no real butter, dried up sausage, rubbery eggs and waffles. Ended up at Starbucks next door.

Do yourself a favor and skip over this property.

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank RhodieRoamer
gm_nc510, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2016

Reviewed January 3, 2016

I booked this room from Disney World for our trip back home. We had a party of 5 adults - my husband and I, our two adult children, and an adult niece. The options in chain hotels for a party of this size usually involve a sleeper sofa - it is getting harder to get a roll away. Nobody over the age of 12 looks forward to sleeping on a sleeper sofa. This hotel has a unique option - a room with 3 queen beds! The price was around the same that I would have paid for a suite with the dreaded sleeper sofa. Sold!
Front desk was very helpful and the hotel was clean and well-kept. The room was awesome! Most comfortable beds I had slept in the whole trip! The only thing I might change is the height of the beds - they are quite tall. I am 5'4" and definitely had to make a little jump to get in them. Also, the elevator had a bit of "spring" to it - more than the average spring. My niece, who doesn't like elevators to begin with, wouldn't even get on it, and carried her luggage up the stairs instead. As I would rather risk my life than climb stairs, I carried on and am pleased to report I made it up, and then back down again in the AM!
Also a word of caution - use a GPS to get here. This area is crazy - the roads are laid out like something out of a Dr. Suess book.
Overall, very pleased and will return on our next trip to WDW!

Room tip: If you have 5 or more, get the 3 bed room!
Date of stay: November 2015

Reviewed December 18, 2015

Beautiful hotel and customer service thanked me for being a gold member. We were on first floor and in a suite. So beautiful and clean. Check in was fast and correct. What a pleasure to stay at a hotel that has things together. Thank you

• Trip type: Travelled with family
gm_nc510, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed December 13, 2015

This is the nicest Comfort Inn I have ever stayed at. It is clean, the staff is friendly, beds comfortable and bathrooms clean!!! I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Convenient on and off 95 makes it a great place.

Room tip: Great prices!!!
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
gm_nc510, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2015