“out of Business”
Review of Sneads Beans - CLOSED

Sneads Beans
Reviewed October 8, 2013

the coffee /ice cream place has gone out of business and is now a Gun and ammunition shop. Which opened Oct. 1, 2013

Reviewed June 23, 2013

I went here about a year ago. the ice cream wasnt bad and prices were competitive. my only complaint was the staff. I only went there once and i wasnt familiar with the menu so i was looking at it for a minute and the staff just starred at me and kept asking me to the point where I said ill let you know when im ready. they just continued starring. very awkward experience. I'd rather go to DQ in surf city

Reviewed September 14, 2012

the first couple times after the renovation i was very dissapointed, the first time he asked me if i wanted him to microwave my coffee because it was kind of cool! I kept going back because its the only place in sneads ferry for coffee and ice cream, they have def got there stuff together, got a mocha frappe last week and it was amazing! nice and quiet, great place to just chat with friends!

Reviewed June 14, 2012

I loved the old Sneads Beans, the owners were awesome and very helpful but I'm happy with the new management too. Good drinks, good ice cream, decent prices and a drive thru.

Reviewed April 4, 2012

November is off-season and there is not a lot of thru-traffic in Sneads Ferry. A coffee place SHOULD, however, keep fresh strong coffee in its carafe as opposed to something lukewarm that tastes like it came from Denny's. I was thinking about ordering some kind of apple pastry on the counter but noticed that several pastries (all packaged separately) had big fluffy mold growing on them. I pointed it out to the guy behind the counter and he said that not using preservatives makes their food mold quickly. That's true, but what's the excuse for not checking over the inventory. I think this is a case of an owner not knowing what (s)he want their store to be. It's half tacky beach shop/half coffee shop and not doing really well at either.