“Great Mexican restaurant ”

Cancun Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 48 Restaurants in Sneads Ferry
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Cancun Mexican Restaurant located in Sneads Ferry offers a family friendly environment with a lively atmosphere and great customer experience. We have a pet friendly outdoor patio, kids menu, ABC permits with full drink menu, weekly specials and great food. Our restaurant offers a dining area as well as a bar area with TV's to watch your favorite sports. We have a Loyal Locals Program that earns you points when you dine with us and rewards you with coupons along the way. Please call us for details. We also have drink specials including our Wednesday Night Margarita Special. We love our local clientele and we love our out of town visitors. Come join the fun at Cancun Mexican Restaurant in Sneads Ferry.
Reviewed March 13, 2018 via mobile

I am never fond of Mexican restaurants in this area (including Jacksonville and Wilmington) because a lot times their food are bland but not this one. We had the soft tacos and the supreme taco bowl which were both very delicious. The service was great. We came here on a Sunday afternoon and it was packed but we were seated immediately even though we had a party of 9. I would come back here again.

Reviewed March 3, 2018

This is an average Mexican restaurant, I would eat there again. The food was good and the staff was nice.

Reviewed February 26, 2018

I phoned in an order of deluxe nachos to go and had to wait 20 minutes to get it after being told it would be 15 mins until it would be ready. I ordered a side of guacamole and paid with a $50.00. The cashier didn't have change in the box so he was pulling money out of his own wallet and then tried cheating me out of the right change until I called him & told him I paid with a $50.00. Then the nachos weren't even that great.

Reviewed February 14, 2018 via mobile

Choripollo is my go to at a Mexican restaurant and they set the bar. The service is great and the beer is always cold. The salsa is good and the chips are warm. My wife tried taquitos mexicano and wasn’t disappointed. Priced right

Reviewed January 20, 2018 via mobile

We visited Cancun to pick up dinner to go while at an all day soccer tournament next door. That’s where our visit went South. I placed the order and it was as ready in 20 minutes. Unfortunately there was no one at the counter for 5 minutes while the food sat there cooling off. I then asked for silverware and the waiter disappeared for another 5 minutes returning to tell me they had run out. As we only had a short window to eat I raced down to the nearest grocery store to buy plastic silverware and napkins. When I finally got back to my family the food was cold.

It was then that I discovered that they had forgotten to include one of the meals. The food looked good and the kids said it was ok. But I can’t comment on the food quality because it was my dinner they forgot to put in the bag. I would try one of the many other restaurants in the area as this one doesn’t appear to care about its customers.