“Great food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

Had the cheesesteak quesadilla and it was HUGE took up 1/2 the plate. Friendly staff and service was quick. Large portions and prices reasonable.

Reviewed March 17, 2018

I had the burrito loco and loved it. The picture on the menu made me hesitate (looked boring) but I am glad that I got this. Everyone in my group had a great meal, and each for around $15 with a glass of tea. I would definitely return

Reviewed March 13, 2018 via mobile

I am never fond of Mexican restaurants in this area (including Jacksonville and Wilmington) because a lot times their food are bland but not this one. We had the soft tacos and the supreme taco bowl which were both very delicious. The service was great. We came here on a Sunday afternoon and it was packed but we were seated immediately even though we had a party of 9. I would come back here again.

Reviewed March 3, 2018

This is an average Mexican restaurant, I would eat there again. The food was good and the staff was nice.

Reviewed February 26, 2018

I phoned in an order of deluxe nachos to go and had to wait 20 minutes to get it after being told it would be 15 mins until it would be ready. I ordered a side of guacamole and paid with a $50.00. The cashier didn't have change in the box so he was pulling money out of his own wallet and then tried cheating me out of the right change until I called him & told him I paid with a $50.00. Then the nachos weren't even that great.