“Excellent Mexican Cuisine”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed April 1, 2018

The place is cute, service is great and food is really great! One of the best chimichangas around and their queso dip and salsas really good. Staff is highly competent and knowledgeable. Offer daily specials. Taco Tuesday is a packed house and everyday has a joyful vibe!

Reviewed March 29, 2018

We eat here occasionally when we want Mexican food. It is always good and the staff is friendly. I like their steak Fajita.

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

Had the cheesesteak quesadilla and it was HUGE took up 1/2 the plate. Friendly staff and service was quick. Large portions and prices reasonable.

Reviewed March 17, 2018

I had the burrito loco and loved it. The picture on the menu made me hesitate (looked boring) but I am glad that I got this. Everyone in my group had a great meal, and each for around $15 with a glass of tea. I would definitely return

Reviewed March 13, 2018 via mobile

I am never fond of Mexican restaurants in this area (including Jacksonville and Wilmington) because a lot times their food are bland but not this one. We had the soft tacos and the supreme taco bowl which were both very delicious. The service was great. We came here on a Sunday afternoon and it was packed but we were seated immediately even though we had a party of 9. I would come back here again.