“Excellent Mexican Cuisine”

Cancun Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 48 Restaurants in Sneads Ferry
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Cancun Mexican Restaurant located in Sneads Ferry offers a family friendly environment with a lively atmosphere and great customer experience. We have a pet friendly outdoor patio, kids menu, ABC permits with full drink menu, weekly specials and great food. Our restaurant offers a dining area as well as a bar area with TV's to watch your favorite sports. We have a Loyal Locals Program that earns you points when you dine with us and rewards you with coupons along the way. Please call us for details. We also have drink specials including our Wednesday Night Margarita Special. We love our local clientele and we love our out of town visitors. Come join the fun at Cancun Mexican Restaurant in Sneads Ferry.
Reviewed April 1, 2018

The place is cute, service is great and food is really great! One of the best chimichangas around and their queso dip and salsas really good. Staff is highly competent and knowledgeable. Offer daily specials. Taco Tuesday is a packed house and everyday has a joyful vibe!

Reviewed March 29, 2018

We eat here occasionally when we want Mexican food. It is always good and the staff is friendly. I like their steak Fajita.

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

Had the cheesesteak quesadilla and it was HUGE took up 1/2 the plate. Friendly staff and service was quick. Large portions and prices reasonable.

Reviewed March 17, 2018

I had the burrito loco and loved it. The picture on the menu made me hesitate (looked boring) but I am glad that I got this. Everyone in my group had a great meal, and each for around $15 with a glass of tea. I would definitely return

Reviewed March 13, 2018 via mobile

I am never fond of Mexican restaurants in this area (including Jacksonville and Wilmington) because a lot times their food are bland but not this one. We had the soft tacos and the supreme taco bowl which were both very delicious. The service was great. We came here on a Sunday afternoon and it was packed but we were seated immediately even though we had a party of 9. I would come back here again.