“A Great Find!”
Review of Scott's Table

Scott's Table
Ranked #16 of 114 Restaurants in Southern Pines
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Description: A Carolina roots restaurant, bar and caterer. American food using scratch made, North Carolina raised products. We take time preparing each dish carefully with the best products we can find just for you.
Reviewed April 12, 2018 via mobile

We had lunch today at Scott's Table and the food was simply outstanding. The crab cake sandwich was loaded with lump crab and was delicious, as was my wife's chicken salad croissant. The banana beignets were a great way to finish off the meal! We will definitely be back!

1  Thank 148ljm
Karen M, General Manager at Scott's Table, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2018

Larry, It was wonderful getting the chance to meet and talk with you and your wife. You two were a lot of fun. Thank you for the wonderful review! Don't forget to come back and get the Crab Cake entrée the next time you come in. Double the goodness of the sandwich!

Reviewed February 15, 2018 via mobile

Our first visit and will be back. Good selection, good prices, good portions. Friendly service. Food came out promptly and hot. Big burg sandwiches. We’ll have to try deserts next time.

Karen M, General Manager at Scott's Table, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2018

We are so glad that you enjoyed your lunch! It's always nice to know that we filled someone up. Just so you know, our deserts can all come with a "free travel case" if you are too full to eat it here. See you again soon.

Reviewed February 12, 2018

We had been wanting to visit Scott's Table and finally had a free night. Excellent service and great meal. It is becoming harder and harder to find real food that is not full of fillers and pre- marinated to cover the taste of mass produced meat. Great hamburger and my husband had the best Po'Boy sandwich. Will go back!

Karen M, General Manager at Scott's Table, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2018

We are so happy that you finally got a chance to come in and dine with us. Hopefully it will just be the first of many visits to come. It's always a pleasure to hear that we have made someone happy. Thank you very much. See you soon!

Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

My second trip to this delightful neighborhood restaurant. Who knew you would find five star food in a strip shopping center. My first visit was lunch. The homemade chips are perfect. These are the ones you always hope for,but are usually disappointed. Not here! Exceeded expectations! I had the crab cake sandwich. Delicious! Lots of fresh crab and not much filler! My bride had a fantastic salad that would have fed three people.
We went back to try the dinner experience. Again, the food was all perfect. Crab cakes for my wife, beef medallions in demi-glaze sauce for me, and our friends both chose the spicy shrimp and grits. We were all very pleased.
One of the things I like about this restaurant is their broad, but manageable menu. You can choose from salads, burgers, or gourmet dinner entrees all at the same table.
Might I add that this is a family owned restaurant. All the wait staff works together and obviously enjoy taking excellent care of their patrons. Karen, the wife of the chef, is a warm friendly smiling face that genuinely is glad to see you.
If what I have said so far isn’t enough to entice you to visit, today I received a phone call from them. How was my visit? Anything we could have done better? Hope you will come back?
Who does that these days? Obviously these folks care. Give them a try, you will not be disappointed.

2  Thank Jim S
Karen M, General Manager at Scott's Table, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2018

It was so nice to talk to you all the other evening. I'm so glad that you enjoyed the food as well as the service and atmosphere. Thank you very much for such a wonderful review. Please come back soon so we can have some more fun.

Reviewed January 25, 2018 via mobile

My mom and I went today for lunch. Can’t believe this has been opened 6 months and we haven’t been here. Sam was our great server. I started with split pea soup. Special of the day (with French onion soup). I went with the black bean and corn quesadillas. Great chipotle sauce. Mom loved the Mac and cheese special with bacon and chicken. Open for dinner Friday and Saturday nights. Otherwise perfect lunch stop. You can book valentines dinner here too. Oh, we ended with frozen peppermint cheesecake on Oreo crust. I took so many great pix. Hopefully can add later. Can’t upload now

1  Thank Ellis_NC_IL
Karen M, General Manager at Scott's Table, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2018

It was such a pleasure meeting you and your mom yesterday! Glad that you finally found us! I'll make sure to show Sam this review. It's always nice to hear good things about our staff. See you soon!