“Fantastic!”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 16, 2018

If you are in the area, you must go to Betsy's. Service and food were excellent. Very fresh and flavorful crepes. Had the savory and sweet ones.Delicious and reasonably priced.

Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

Visited Southern Pines NC with the hubby today an stumbled on this wonderful place! Very busy establishment with great service, good food, and a friendly environment. The crepes were great! I prefer savoury but their list of sweet crepes was enticing. My veggie crepe with salad was delicious and my husband had no complaints about his Reuben. Highly recommend when you are ever in the neighborhood, check this place out!

Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

Let me start out by saying, I'm not a fan of crepes. Never have been. But Betsy's definitely changed my views. Food was fabulous. Tasty and so filing. Inside restaurant is so warm and homie. It was a bit of wait on weekends, naturally, so go early or be prepared to wait 15-20 min.

Reviewed April 18, 2018

Did a quick lunch for four. Extensive menu. I ordered a Western crepe so the typical filling of ham, cheese, egg, onion and pepper. Came cold and not enough egg to balance the other ingredients in the filling. Might give it another try but it wouldn't be my first choice in town.

Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

Kids screaming.... felt like I was in a pre school ... good ok ... waffle ok jar of melted something.... should have asked for some real butter... realized why I dont go to SP TGAT MUCH... kids kids kids screaming out of control... GREAT WAITRESS