“Lunch with family”

Red Bowl Asian Bistro
Ranked #17 of 111 Restaurants in Southern Pines
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed November 14, 2015 via mobile

Great lunch menu, they offer the same dishes in the evening and the portions are perfect. We had the Mongolian beef, it was spicy, the noodles were a bit extra, and worth it.

Reviewed November 11, 2015

The restaurant has a clean open feeling with classic rock (!) playing. Not very Asian atmosphere, but fine. I had hot and sour soup that was mediocre and Chicken with Basil that was delicious. The guy at the next table wasn't happy with his meal and I was impressed with how the young manager and waitress handled the situation, giving him a new dish without criticism. All the staff was upbeat and friendly.

Reviewed October 26, 2015

A few of us have already been to Red Bowl prior to this dinner and loved it. So, we thought it would be a great place to gather and catch up with life.

There were two servers taking care of us and we were immediately waited on, drinks came soon after and our dinners were not long behind that. I believe everyone's orders were spot on and the food is great! I haven't had a chance to sit at the sushi bar and try it, but I've always had someone with me that isn't into sushi.

The prices aren't too bad, maybe a bit on the high side, but for the quality, I can take it every once in a while!

Reviewed October 14, 2015

I have only eaten here once, but I would gladly go back. They have a crazy mix of all things Asian- you can pick from Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, etc. styles. I am a Thai addict, so I tried the Pad Kee Mao and it was awesome. Would definitely go back and eat here again!

Reviewed October 13, 2015 via mobile

This is one of my go to places for sushi which I learned to like due to a large Japanese client base when I worked. The decor is left over from a high end restaurant that failed so it does not have an Asian feel (except for the sushi bar). It is consistently crowded for both lunch and dinner which is always a good sign. I generally only eat the sushi so can't comment on the rest of the Asian menu, although many of our friends enjoy it.