“Not much on atmosphere, but good food.”

Broad Street Bakery & Cafe
Reviewed October 27, 2017

Bakery and sandwich place. You order your food at the counter and someone brings it to your table. Eat inside or outside. The tables inside and out were packed on a Sunday afternoon. We stopped for lunch mid week and ate inside because of a chill in the air outside. My husband had the Reuben. I had the Cuban. Both sandwiches were good. I took off 1 star because the bread was a bit too greasy with butter or whatever they put on it to grill.

Reviewed August 16, 2017

We came in here because the the restaurant next door had such a long waiting line and we were all hungry for breakfast. Various baked goods were for sale and there's a small "no frills" small eating area. My daughter-in -law was disappointed that there were not any glutton-free baked goods. I had a bacon/cheese omelet with one slice of toast for $5; it had lots of bacon. Coffee was not very good and served in paper cups. Service was OK.

1  Thank Karen M
Reviewed August 9, 2017

No waiting here for breakfast on Sunday morning. Lovely laid back atmosphere where you order at the counter and seat yourself for a casual dine. Outside seating is available but it was too hot for us. If they have their Ramen breakfast bowl available, must husband said to try it. I preferred the many more traditional breakfast items from which to choose.

Reviewed July 23, 2017

Have gone here a number of times. Just park in the middle of Southern pines and ur in walking distance.
the last lunch for grilled food is around 2 .
So just get there by then and there are sandwiches, try the pork marinated in cola which is good and pretty much everything else is very tasty. They use fresh ingredients and the even the lettuce on the sandwiches is lightly marinated not over kill on the dressing.
Take home one of the bakery treats, also not overly sweet which is a good sign of a true bakery.

Reviewed July 20, 2017

Tasty sandwiches and pastries. My wife and I each had a sandwich and split a pastry.
Both sandwiches were delicious and well prepared. Staff was friendly and quick.