“Wonderful Shrooms”

Dry Street Pub & Pizza
Ranked #19 of 93 Restaurants in Southport
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed September 8, 2017

They have great wine choices and a delicious grilled mushroom sandwich. The scenery is quirky and it is certainly an acceptable place to bring the kids/family. Some people with hearing issues may have a difficult time inside (patrons can be loud), but if that is the case, their outdoor seating is nice as well.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

Having lived here for 20 years I stop at Dry street once a month--love their food, pizza, beer and the ham and cheese sandwich

Reviewed August 21, 2017 via mobile

Due to the good reviews here on Trip Advisor, my husband and I decided to give this restaurant a try. We were so glad we did!! We vacation on Oak Island every year and always visit Southport while we are here, but had never stopped at the Dry Street Pub and Pizza. The crab dip as an appetizer was delicious, we loved the pizza, and the homemade blueberry cobbler topped with homemade whipped topping was wonderful for dessert! It was way too much food to eat and the prices were good as well. I would definitely recommend stopping by when you're in Southport.

Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were in Southport for the night and were looking for a quick late lunch. The Dry Street Pub fit the bill. They have dozens of beers to choose from and a great menu offering salads, soups, sandwiches and pizza. The shrimp salad is delicious and can be ordered as a sandwich or on a salad. My husband got the Reuben special which he said was very good. It's a nice little eatery with an extremely friendly and personable staff providing wonderful service.

Reviewed August 16, 2017

2 menu items I recommend everyone try are the crab dip and the tomato bread....delish! For those that have issues, gluten free is available. Their cold cuts are excellent also.