“Very good food, reasonably priced, Cindy is awesome.”

Atlantic Seafood & Steaks Restaurant
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Family Restaurant featuring Fried & Broiled Seafood, Stuffed Shrimp & Flounder, Certified Angus Beef Steaks, Soup & Salads, Shrimp & Grits, Pasta Dishes, Oysters, Lobster Tail, & Crab Legs
Reviewed January 28, 2017

Food is always very good and the prices are fair. Good sized portions, very good service. Cindy was our server this evening and she could not have been any nicer or more efficient. Not really sure why they are not rated higher, perhaps because it's not near the water. I can see the water anytime-I go out to dinner for good food so that's more important to me.

TommyEconomos, Owner at Atlantic Seafood & Steaks Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2017

That you would choose our business for dinner is quite pleasing to us. Even more rewarding is the reaction that you indicate that your you had regarding your visit with us. Wow...does this make us happy. We believe all guests should both expect and receive a high level of service. Thanks for sharing your memorable experience with others. Tommy E., owner

Reviewed January 21, 2017 via mobile

This was our first time eating here. Prices were average or below. Flounder was good. Service was good.

TommyEconomos, Owner at Atlantic Seafood & Steaks Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2017

Thank you so much for your recent visit and subsequent wonderful praise. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your comments and feedback with us. Thanks again.

Reviewed January 20, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I ate in this restaurant. The waitress took our drink order and apologized for the kitchen's delay due to a large group in the back. She came back to our table on multiple occasions, yet no drinks. We finally got our first drink after 45 minutes. We ordered chop steak and shrimp-an advertised special. The chop steak was concrete and the shrimp obviously breaded and frozen. We ordered another drink to get beyond the food. The waitress apologized for the food delay. We were never served a second drink. Tied with Live Oak Cafe for the worst food in Southport.

Reviewed December 29, 2016 via mobile

I have been coming to this area for 13 years and I seen this place open years ago. This is the 1st time I tried it. For the $ and flavor you can't beat it. The fried oysters, fantail shrimp, baby flounder and calabash shrimp were all served hot & fresh. I will be ordering the broiled scallops and more oysters next time. My wife had a great experience with the petite sirloin. Great flavor & cooked perfect. Very good hush puppies!

TommyEconomos, Owner at Atlantic Seafood & Steaks Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2017

We deeply appreciate your very positive review of our business. We are very pleased that you got to enjoy many favorite aspects of what we have to offer. It is always most rewarding to hear directly from our customers and especially those willing to provide their positive perspective with the online world and beyond. Please revisit us soon and often.

Reviewed December 17, 2016 via mobile

This place is really good! I work for a resort company and I recommend Atlantic Seafood and Steak to all of guest.you get alot of food for the price. I have eaten there several times and I have never had a problem. Very consistent with the quality of food. Be it calabash shrimp or steak! If you are on a budget and want good seafood this is your restaurant!

TommyEconomos, Owner at Atlantic Seafood & Steaks Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2016

Thank you for both your patronage and for posting such generous comments regarding our business. We work very hard to ensure that we please wonderful customers like you. Thank you for validating that we are accomplishing that goal.