“Still try to visit several times a week-”

Famous Subs & Pizza
Ranked #26 of 93 Restaurants in Southport
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We have known about this place for years and have become regulars.....so much so that the staff know's that we know the menu by heart and almost never need to check it out. Everything they have on the menu is wonderful. EVERYTHING !!! The waitresses are all awesome and attentive. We love this place. We travel there weekly ( at least).

Reviewed September 3, 2018

Side salads were generous. Pizzas was hot and gooey with a nice crust. Service was very good as were the prices. Lots of locals dining here.

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

This is a rare “hole in the wall” gem. I probably wouldn’t have stopped here without a referral from a friend, but I’m so glad I did. I eat here every time I’m in Southport. The subs and pizza are good but the Fried Chicken is the best!!!!!

Reviewed July 16, 2018

I've been going to Famous since high school (2000) and it's the same now as it was then (Not a bad thing). I am a big fan of the baked spaghetti and my husband is of the fried chicken. We typically get it "To Go" since we are local and it's ready by the time we drive there (15-20 mins).

Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

We eat here once a year when we come down for family vacation. They have yummy food but the Italian sub is the best ever!!