“5 + 5 Stars!”

Skydive Coastal Carolinas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Skydive Coastal Carolinas is the premier destination for skydiving the North Carolina coast offering some of the best ocean views in the world! Located within easy reach of Myrtle Beach, Wilmington, Surf City, and Oak Island, we are a full-service facility providing tandem skydiving as well as programs to become a certified skydiver. Come jump with our highly experienced instructors and make a memory you will never forget!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

An indescribably fantabulous experience made all the better by the quality people! Special thanks to everyone there - Paula, Richard, Laura, and Thomas. You made for a great day after Christmas for us and our family. If you're on the fence about doing this, it is worth pushing past the fear! So, so awesome to see the area from the sky! Thank you again for everything!

SCC28461, General Manager at Skydive Coastal Carolinas, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2017

Thank you so much!! You guys are awesome and it was our pleasure to have you here!!
We can't wait to you see and your family again ....you all were a blast and made our day as well. We are always here or on call so come back anytime:-)

All reviews
"indescribable"
"nerves"
"adventure"

Reviewed December 17, 2017

What a awesome place to spend part of the day! Great atmosphere while waiting and Richard, the pilot, was super cute ;) All around, very happy with the entire experience!

2  Thank 93my
SCC28461, Front Office Manager at Skydive Coastal Carolinas, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2017

We appreciate the fantastic feedback and are so glad you had a great time!! And we will be sure to pass the compliment along to Richard;-)!

Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

This is an amazing experience! I was so nervous to do it, but now I’m ready to do it again Staff is very friendly. The trained jumpers that my friend and I jumped (tandem) with were AWESOME!!! Can’t say enough good things about this experience! If you’re considering going, GO!!!!!!! You’ll be glad you did!

Thank you for the awesome feedback!!!! We hope to see you again soon:-)!

Reviewed November 3, 2017 via mobile

Everyone I encountered with this company is exceptional - from office manager to jump instructor to pilot. All are very friendly, helpful, fun and professional.

I test myself physically on a daily basis. I wanted to skydive to test my nerve. Funny thing, everyone is so good at what they do I felt much more excited than nervous as we boarded our plane. Thanks to them, I know this was not a one-off. Exhilaration and serenity combined with the most amazing views of coastal North Carolina I’ve ever experienced, and I’ve been here my whole life.

Last thing, I highly recommend Tyler as tandem jump instructor. He made this an amazing experience for me. I can’t wait to jump again, and I’m planning to offer it to my law firm members as an awesome team building exercise! Need any more details, don’t hesitate to contact me.

All the best,
Scott (Boyles)
Managing Attorney
Boyles Law Firm, PLLC

Skydiving and team building exercises are an awesome combination and we are thrilled you had such an exceptional time jumping with us Scott!!! We can not thank you enough for joining us this year and letting others know how much fun you had.
We would be honored to have your team with us and we will make it amazing. We have hosted these events for a number of other companies/ firms and we can tell you that there is nothing like the camaraderie that occurs and as the group leaves...and it is a lasting effect as everyone returns to the office environment; we hear this time and time again afterwards.

We can't wait to meet your team Scott!! Please call us anytime - we are open everyday of the year basically...weather permitting:-)

See more reviews
Reviewed October 25, 2017

Always wanted to skydive and Thomas was a great tandem partner. The wait was a bit longer than expected but regardless the experience was a true bucket list item. I have driven cycles too fast, raced cars, and climbed some pretty challenging mountains and this was as good if not better than the rest. I recommend Coastal and say lets go again!

SCC28461, Owner at Skydive Coastal Carolinas, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2017

It's awesome to see your feedback, so glad you had a fantastic time!! We can't wait to see you again:-). It is always our goal to get people in the planes quickly and safely, but ultimately hearing customers say that they had one of the most special memories of a lifetime is what what inspires us and why we love what we do. Thank you for sharing your comments, we are so honored you chose Coastal Carolinas to help fulfill you bucket list!!