Open today: 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Amazing experience

My husband and I both went skydiving for the first time. We tandem jumped with Tyler who made this... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Laura W
via mobile
Taira

I had such a wonderful time. The guys made us feel right at home. They were very professional and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Tdemarte
via mobile

All reviews tandem jump bucket list the entire staff an amazing experience roller coaster two thumbs tandem partner skydiving center birthday gift these guys the entire experience ins and outs jumps tyler instructor video jumper
Reviewed January 5, 2018

I jumped for my birthday & it was absolutely amazing. I couldn't recommend this place enough. Best birthday ever!

Date of experience: December 2017
SCC28461, Manager at Skydive Coastal Carolinas, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2018

We're so happy we could make your day special. Feel free to come back anytime!

Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

An indescribably fantabulous experience made all the better by the quality people! Special thanks to everyone there - Paula, Richard, Laura, and Thomas. You made for a great day after Christmas for us and our family. If you're on the fence about doing this, it is worth pushing past the fear! So, so awesome to see the area from the sky! Thank you again for everything!

Date of experience: December 2017
SCC28461, General Manager at Skydive Coastal Carolinas, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2017

Thank you so much!! You guys are awesome and it was our pleasure to have you here!!
We can't wait to you see and your family again ....you all were a blast and made our day as well. We are always here or on call so come back anytime:-)

Reviewed December 17, 2017

What a awesome place to spend part of the day! Great atmosphere while waiting and Richard, the pilot, was super cute ;) All around, very happy with the entire experience!

2  Thank 93my
SCC28461, Front Office Manager at Skydive Coastal Carolinas, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2017

We appreciate the fantastic feedback and are so glad you had a great time!! And we will be sure to pass the compliment along to Richard;-)!

Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

This is an amazing experience! I was so nervous to do it, but now I’m ready to do it again Staff is very friendly. The trained jumpers that my friend and I jumped (tandem) with were AWESOME!!! Can’t say enough good things about this experience! If you’re considering going, GO!!!!!!! You’ll be glad you did!

Date of experience: November 2017

Thank you for the awesome feedback!!!! We hope to see you again soon:-)!

Reviewed November 3, 2017 via mobile

Everyone I encountered with this company is exceptional - from office manager to jump instructor to pilot. All are very friendly, helpful, fun and professional.

I test myself physically on a daily basis. I wanted to skydive to test my nerve. Funny thing, everyone is so good at what they do I felt much more excited than nervous as we boarded our plane. Thanks to them, I know this was not a one-off. Exhilaration and serenity combined with the most amazing views of coastal North Carolina I’ve ever experienced, and I’ve been here my whole life.

Last thing, I highly recommend Tyler as tandem jump instructor. He made this an amazing experience for me. I can’t wait to jump again, and I’m planning to offer it to my law firm members as an awesome team building exercise! Need any more details, don’t hesitate to contact me.

All the best,
Scott (Boyles)
Managing Attorney
Boyles Law Firm, PLLC

Date of experience: November 2017

Skydiving and team building exercises are an awesome combination and we are thrilled you had such an exceptional time jumping with us Scott!!! We can not thank you enough for joining us this year and letting others know how much fun you had.
We would be honored to have your team with us and we will make it amazing. We have hosted these events for a number of other companies/ firms and we can tell you that there is nothing like the camaraderie that occurs and as the group leaves...and it is a lasting effect as everyone returns to the office environment; we hear this time and time again afterwards.

We can't wait to meet your team Scott!! Please call us anytime - we are open everyday of the year basically...weather permitting:-)