Lowest prices for your stay
Hampton.com
ZenHotels.com
US$139
SAVE US$3
Expedia.comUS$142
Hotels.com
PricelineUS$142
All reviews fort bragg front desk great hotel great stay spring lake area staff was friendly fayetteville
Selected filters
Reviewed April 16, 2021

Great trip cozy cozy cozy .Will definitely come back and stay .Came on a last minute spurt slept great and felt really welcomed by the lady at the front desk she works night she was super cool awesomely nice lady.

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed April 8, 2021

My 5 year old slip and fell while entering the tub. Watch out. My room was very dusty and not properly cleaned i called down for towels and had to find housekeeping to get those. No sheet change for 5 days

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed April 7, 2021

Stayed here as a midpoint overnight stop traveling from NYC to Orlando, FL. It's several miles from I-95, but it had a nice room selection for a party of 5. Booked the 2 Queen Studio Suite which is very large with a sleeper sofa. The room was clean and in good condition. We arrived 11:45 pm and I got assigned the room-type I reserved (bonus points for this! because this was not the case at a couple of the other hotels we stayed at during this trip).

COVID scaled-down breakfast consisted of pre-boxed selections of a pre-packaged bagel or cereal selections with a breakfast bar and a pre-packaged fruit cup. Yogurt, 8 oz milk cartons and 4 oz juice cartons were available. No hot food.

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed February 27, 2021

This Hampton Inn was one of the best I've ever stayed at. The rooms were very clean and comfortable, as was the whole hotel. It is located close to everything. The customer service provided to me was exceptional. Denise at the front desk really went above and beyond to make it such a personal experience for my family and I. I will absolutely be staying here again!

Room tip: Rooms on the 4th floor are very quiet!
Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed July 22, 2020 via mobile

It’s understandable that due to COVID 19 service would be limited. I’ve been staying here since 7 Jul and will check out on 23 Jul. when checking in they tell you room cleaning g will be by request only. For the past two weeks I’ve requested room cleaning on Monday’s. Needless to say that my room has not been cleaned since my arrival. I placed my trash out in the hall as many of the guest have. I have also had to place towels outside or wash them myself. Very disappointed as a diamond member on the service provided.

Date of stay: July 2020