We stayed for a week and found our 1 bedroom villa comfortable and attractive with a wonderful view of the golf course. Kitchen was well equipped with stove, microwave, refrig, and dishwasher. Clean bathroom with washer and dryer. Large bedroom with comfortable king sized bed. Spacious living area. Screened in porch to relax and enjoy morning breakfast while watching the golfers or an evening cocktail. The complex is huge and sometimes confusing to find your way around. Only negative was no wireless internet and I had problems connecting but Dir IT personally checked out the ethernet cable. Daily maid service was inconsistent as some maids did a more thorough job than others. A quiet, relaxing place. Close to Sunset Beach, 15 minutes from Ocean Isle Beach, less than 10 minutes to a variety of restaurants in Calabash. Front desk staff was courteous and helpful. Maintenance staff promptly repaired a leaking toilet flapper. We will consider staying at Sea Trail again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This golf resort is within 15 minutes' walk of Sunset Beach and offers access to 3 golf courses. Rooms include a seating area, and free WiFi is available in rooms and public areas. We offer rooms and villas. A kitchen or kitchenette is available. Guests at Sea Trail can dine in Brassie’s Pub or the Magnolias Lounge. After a meal, guests can enjoy a game of golf or practice on the putting green. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Sea Trail Golf Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Trail Golf Resort And Conference Center
- Sea Trail Golf Hotel Sunset Beach
- Sea Trail Resort
- Sea Trail Hotel