All reviews activity center bedroom villa playing golf great golf beautiful resort full kitchen short drive jones accommodations fairways
Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

Heard all about how busy hump night was and stopped into try. I think between the entire table we tried just about everything on the special menu. Chef Stebbins did not let us down, this is a must do if you are up playing golf

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 2, 2017

Just returned from a wonderful stay at Sea Trail. Our room by far met all our expectations and needs. Clean, quiet, large & lovely. Spectacular resort and room. We had a full kitchen, soft, comfy, clean beds, large bathroom we loved our accommodations. House keeping was always asking us if we needed anything, which we didn't they took wonderful care of us. We visited the activity center, swam in the pools and staff was very friendly and informative. Beach is only a mile drive away across the intercostal bridge. Sunset Beach is spectacular. We are not golfers but enjoyed the landscape and greens. Beautiful Resort and we will return as we enjoyed it so very much. Sea Trail amasses 2,000 acres with homes and golf courses throughout meeting all needs for a wonderful lifestyle.

Room Tip: Can't imagine any room not have a great view.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

Took advantage of a five night mid-summer special and rented a one bedroom villa. Stayed at Sea Trail many years ago and it was top notch. No more. Villa was clean and beds were fine, balance of furniture, carpeting, bath, etc were old and pretty much worn out. Place needed a top to bottom redo. Surprised it qualified to be in a rental program. Will not stay at Sea Trail again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank David R
Jeremy P, Marketing Manager at Sea Trail Golf Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2017

Thank you for your comments and review of our property. We take your input, concerns and observations seriously and always strive to deliver a first-class experience for all of our valued guests. Thank you and hoping to see you again at Sea Trail.

Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

This is our third year working at this facility. The past two years I have brought the family. Accommodations are ok...but a little more spacious than a hotel room. Have not tried the restaurants at the resort as there are multiple restaurants within a very short drive. Activities center is great and the community overall is peaceful and relaxing. Conference facilities could use some updating but staff is professional, accommodating and courteous. While I'm not a golfer, courses look excellent and I could see where this would make a great golf destination resort.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for your review, comments and 4-star rating of Sea Trail. It is always great to hear from our guests during and/or after they have visited. Definitely a great way for us to gather information, hear what we are doing well and listen to our customers in regard to areas we could potentially make even better during their Sea Trail experience.

Looking forward to your next visit to Sea Trail and wishing you/your family the best!

Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

Very peaceful setting. Room was dirty, carpet stained, furniture old and worn, bedding the worst I've ever experienced. It is a very 1980s aura. Staff less than helpful, I received erroneous information each time I called (which was numerous). I asked for a clean towel and was told I could wash the ones I had. I was given the wrong information about the pools and health center. I was given a card and key and given directions to a pool/athletic center, when I went there I had to pay???? I questioned the desk and was told they didn't know...I am very disappointed and feel my money was wasted here. The info I had was a 15 min walk to the beach, it's more like 15 minute drive. The stay might have been better if I had gotten correct formation from the start. Unfortunately the staff was ill trained and ill informed. I won't return.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank chodges43

Thank you for your comments and review of our property. We take all of our valued guests' concerns and thoughts very seriously and do everything to address any possible issues in a timely fashion. Thank you again and hoping to see you again at Sea Trail.