Islander Inn(Ocean Isle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$174
Ocean Isle Inn(Ocean Isle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$179
The Winds Resort Beach Club(Ocean Isle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$93
Priceline
US$81
Sleep Inn at Harbour View(Little River)(Great Value!)
US$149
SleepInn
US$150
US$127
Comfort Inn(Shallotte)
US$120
ComfortInn
The Prince Resort(North Myrtle Beach)
US$169
All reviewsactivity centerbedroom villaplaying golfgreat golfbeautiful resortfull kitchenminute drivejoneschampionaccommodations
Reviewed January 20, 2018

The room (Villa 1006) was horrible! The only thing positive I can say is that is was clean (ish). The decor is straight out of the eighties and almost everything in the condo looks as it is from that era. Chipped walls, marked walls, mismatched furnishings, old appliances, cheap - cheap -cheap everything. I opened a door and saw the HVAC filter & was disgusted! (To the resort's credit, they replaced it after I complained.) I don't know if there were any vending machines on the property, because no one told me. No one told me that there was an activity center I could use. The room had an odd smell. Bed was uncomfortable and sheets seemed to be made of paper. Accessing wifi was difficult. I never figured out how to turn on the ceiling fan in the living room unless I was willing to risk life & limb to climb on furniture to tug on the teeny chain. I would have been happier at a Motel 6 and the service would have been comparable. Absolutely no one at the resort seemed to care about my comfort, no one asked me at check out if I had been happy with my stay. The resort's room standards are very low and dismal.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Jeremy P, Manager at Sea Trail Golf Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2018

Thank you for your comments and review of our property. We take your input, concerns and observations seriously and always strive to deliver a first-class experience for all of our valued guests. The things you noted have been brought to the attention of our housekeeping and front-desk supervisors so they can be addressed in a timely fashion. Thank you and hope to see you again at Sea Trail.

Reviewed November 18, 2017

A group of 28 of us spent a week here in October we had block of condos nothing great about them but they were Ok we got a good price which included 6 rounds of golf the courses were not that great but ok they gave us free breakfast and lunch daily and 2 free beers for the price not a bad deal $460us

Stayed: October 2017
Jeremy P, Manager at Sea Trail Golf Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2017

Thank you so much for your comments and review of our property. Our "Game Changer" golf package, which includes a round of golf (plus cart fees), breakfast, lunch and either two draft beers or fountain drinks, is widely popular and has been very successful. We are beyond pleased you enjoyed your visit and hope to see you again!

Reviewed October 19, 2017

We stayed at ths facility in a villa for a three nights stay. Upon arriving we were given a villa on the third floor. There are no elevators so you have to drag your stuff up three floors. When opening the door the villa smelled like pinesole. It was like something out of the 80's. I called the front desk requesting a villa on the first floor. The front desk accommodated us with a first floor villa. Not sure that this is ADA compliant with no elevators.The second villa was a bit better. Appliances and cabinetry were something out of the 80s. The beds were full size and very uncomfortable. It's apparent that each on of these are individually owned and each owner has a different style of decorating. Was not impressed at all. Don't think that I would return to this facility again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your comments and review of our property. We appreciate your input and concerns, with the goal of always looking to deliver a top-notch experience for all of our valued guests. Thank you and hoping to see you again at Sea Trail.

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

Heard all about how busy hump night was and stopped into try. I think between the entire table we tried just about everything on the special menu. Chef Stebbins did not let us down, this is a must do if you are up playing golf

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 2, 2017

Just returned from a wonderful stay at Sea Trail. Our room by far met all our expectations and needs. Clean, quiet, large & lovely. Spectacular resort and room. We had a full kitchen, soft, comfy, clean beds, large bathroom we loved our accommodations. House keeping was always asking us if we needed anything, which we didn't they took wonderful care of us. We visited the activity center, swam in the pools and staff was very friendly and informative. Beach is only a mile drive away across the intercostal bridge. Sunset Beach is spectacular. We are not golfers but enjoyed the landscape and greens. Beautiful Resort and we will return as we enjoyed it so very much. Sea Trail amasses 2,000 acres with homes and golf courses throughout meeting all needs for a wonderful lifestyle.

Room Tip: Can't imagine any room not have a great view.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple