“Wonderful. ”
Review of Hunga Bunga Java - CLOSED

Hunga Bunga Java
Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

Great coffee and wonderful people.
I am sooo picky with my coffee and Hunga Bunga Java delivers - strong, smooth and fragrant.
We've been twice a day since we arrived- day 4 and we are still hooked.

Reviewed May 24, 2017

Always great to visit. Love my lattes from Hunga Bunga Java. Lots of variety. Friendly staff. Quick service.

Reviewed May 9, 2017

Clean. Cute decor! Friendly staff! Small area with round tables/chairs and larger lounge area. My husband said the honeydew melon smoothie is delicious! I am not a coffee drinker but wanted to try a cappuccino so ordered one with only 1 shot of espresso. Still too strong for me so I asked for some whipped cream & the owner was happy to oblige! This made it much better but on our next visit I will have a fruit smoothie! Be sure to try the jam bar too-yummy!

Reviewed April 11, 2017

I was staying at the motel next door and visited here almost daily. Very small, friendly place with great iced lattes. Owner is super friendly and nice.

Reviewed November 15, 2016

Locally owned by great folks. Wonderful coffee and yummy locally made goodies. Nice seating area inside and outside for relaxing and visiting with friends or get it to go.