Holiday Inn Asheville - Biltmore East(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$106
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

US$105
US$95
QualityInn
US$65
US$81
Best Western Asheville Tunnel Road(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$94
Courtyard Asheville(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$111
Courtyard
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

SpringHill Suites Asheville(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$111
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

All reviewsbeautiful campgroundtrain that runscampground staffrv sitesdog parkblack mountaincatch and releaselittle riverpancake breakfastdeluxe cabinseveral times during the nightcamp storefire ringpretty lakeown bathroomcorn holefull hookups
Reviewed July 23, 2017

Spent two nights this weekend at Asheville East KOA. We picked it because of it's proximity to Pisgah Brewing where we were attending a concert (it is very convenient to the brewery/concert venue). It was our first trip there and, I'm afraid to say, it will be our last. As other reviewers have noted, the campground is very crowded- too crowded. One good thing that they have is people to escort you to your campsite on a golf cart. The gentleman I had escort me was very nice and helped me back my camper in. They need that there because the sites are so close together and the road is so narrow that I would have had trouble backing in without his help (and I'm pretty good at it). He actually had to get some people who were staying at one of the "camping cabins" across the road move their cars so that I would have enough room to back my 21 foot camper in. There are sites that I saw in other parts of the campground that seemed to have more room, but not where we were.

The other issue was that on our last night there the people behind us were VERY drunk and about 10:30 they got very loud. I could not tell if it was drunken frivolity or drunken fighting, but nonetheless it was very annoying. They were also trying to light a fire in the "fire ring" which are provided with every campsite. They are an old transfer truck rim that people can move around the site. Well, they had theirs about 8 feet from my camper and were trying to light a fire in their drunken stupor. Finally, one of the campsite staff came down and talked to them. Just not the kind of atmosphere that I want when I am camping. Won't be back.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Lee M
Reviewed July 19, 2017

We stayed at this campground for one night on our way home from a vacation. The employees were friendly and helpful, and there were many activities for children and families. The bathrooms were clean, as was the campground as a whole. The reason for our lower score, is that we felt that there were too many people and campsites for the size of the area. Our campsite was near the back, beside a hill. It was very muddy after a rain. As we drove in and out, there were RVs very closely parked beside the lake, and adults, children and dogs in and beside the road. We felt that they were trying to pack too many people in the amount of space.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed July 17, 2017 via mobile

Been coming here for years but over last few the camp ground hasn't lived up to the koa standard here's the issues
1. Campsites to close together
2. Loud train
3. The bathrooms oh lets start there so only 2 stalls in one of the men bathroom really ? They have few restrooms on the property but only 2 bathroom stalls to do your business but when camp ground gets packed it's always full. Also the toilets are small like really small how can you sit on it ?? Like really ?
3. Campground ain't that clean anymore honestly
4. People always sitting on the bridge or standing on it and there not supposed to and holding up traffic to
5. Overall disappointed with this campground

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank bejan92
Reviewed July 17, 2017 via mobile

Just spent a 4 day weekend there with 6 adults in town for local attractions.
We were fortunate enough to be on the 2 best, biggest, most private, beautiful sites!
Downside to that was the bath house was a very very very very very very long way away! #12 & #13. It would be a great idea if the KOA people are reading this if they drop a couple of porta potties on that side as there are not full hookups and it is quite a hike that was our only downside.
Other than that are experience was awesome the sites were beautiful the lake was pretty all day, Campground was clean and staff was friendly without being intrusive. The rest of the sites were teeny-tiny tightly stacked. I would only go back there if I could stay on the same sites.
Bring your tube and your golf cart and you will enjoy the heck out of this place thank you for a wonderful time!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 15, 2017

Wife and I checked in on Sunday and we were impressed with the park. On the second day there we were at the pool area I am disabled and use a service dog after spend about an hour there an employee came in and stated we needed to leave the pool deck. I tried to explain the laws with service dogs to the guy he then radioed the office and told whoever that it was a service dog and they said i had to take my dog out of the pool. Due to the pool area being full of people I left. later that evening an front desk employee came to say sorry. I really feel a member of management or the owner should have done this. They need to know ADA service dog laws. we stayed in A-3 by the river. and yes the trains are loud!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family